Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

A New Friend...Ummmm...Revisited

So, the Farmer's (eh hem) Community Market is great.  I have already established that, and this time around, the McClaren Mommy Squad was nowhere to be seen.  Yippee!  Here's the thing.  Last week, I went by myself (well Marianna was there, but she doesn't count in the example) and I spent $4.00.  Not bad.  I got veggies and a small treat (remember the yummy peach tart thing?) for myself.  This week, Greg and Kiley come along and we spend $17.00.  You do the math.  It is way cheaper when I go by myself.  Greg overdid it at the bakery because he couldn't decide what to get...which leads to buying all the choices.  He also decided to have FruitFest 2010.  We came home with one watermelon, one cantaloupe, one apple, and several peaches.  Hmmm...someone was in the bathroom after that expedition.  Trust me, there have been many jokes about how fruity Greg is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment