Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year, Kiley thought it would be really cute if she dressed up as a cowgirl and Marianna dressed up as her pony....soooo.....we tried.  First of all, Marianna went down for a nap on Sunday at 3:00.  We thought she would be up in plenty of time to leave for the Halloween Party at church, which was supposed to begin with dinner at 5:00.  At 4:45...she is still sleeping...so what do I do???  Wake her up.  What was I thinking????  She looks at me and sort of rubs her eyes.  Needless to say, she did not want to put on her costume, especially because I was rushing her.  Here are some pictures as evidence. 



 "You ain't takin' my picture," growles Marianna.


Yes, she is bobbing for a doughnut...I was in line to go next.


This is the only picture we have of Marianna in most of her costume...she is missing the horse head.


Marianna is still mad that I woke her up.

Kiley had her face painted...

A cowgirl without her horse...


No comments:

Post a Comment