Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Recent Pictures and Some Video

Hello Everyone!  I'm sorry for the lapse in posts...holiday lag I guess.  Here are some recent pictures, even a rare picture of Leah (hold your breath!).  The giant yellow parka makes an appearance too!!!


Giant Cat Invades Blessed Moment


Wait a Minute....Isn't This Backwards?


Kiley's Big Present



"Mommy, can we bring it home?"  Look very closely under her chin..it is a bunny (Greg said he couldn't tell what it was).
 

"I still think I should be riding that thing...",  Marianna thinks...


A Rare Picture of Leah (She Does Exist!!!) Snapped by Kiley


Stripe-a-licious


"I want to be an elf too!"




2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and videos...poor Marianna has to miss out on all the fun. Where was she when all the sledding fun was going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the animal Kiley wanted to bring home was a squirrel...thanks for pointing out it was a bunny...I've been thinking about getting a bunny one of these days...to go with the dog and the goats...

    ReplyDelete